Wieliczka Salt Mine is a stunning example of polish history that one cannot miss when visiting sounthern Poland! Nine levels of corridors, halls, lakes and chambers carved in salt attract over million tourists each year. Let us take you to this special, UNESCO registered place and discover a whole other world of polish legends, history and technology. The Salt Mine dates back to 13th century and stores increadible items from many years of it's development, as it stopped being an active mining site only in 2007. Feel the thrill of using original mine lifts in an excellent company of a witty tour guide and let yourself be amazed and inspired by the art and the technology deep underneath!
- Meeting at appointed place (at your hotel, apartment etc.)
- Transport to and from (eg. to Auschwitz and return)
- Door to door service (car,van,bus will be only for You)
- Assurance of safety and professionalism
- Total cost of transport, fuel, parking cost
- Private car (air conditioning) just for yourselves
- High quality, friendly and helpful English-speaking drivers